Friday, August 26, 2016

Farmer Friday

Rush Limbaugh and the right-wing news sources who fawn over the likes of him have said some silly things about lesbian farmers this week.  Here he is, speaking on his show:
"So here comes the Obama Regime with a bunch of federal money and they’re waving it around, and all you gotta do to get it is be a lesbian and want to be a farmer and they’ll set you up."
*Looks up from flannel shirt I just finished buttoning*

Oh, he he. Really now, I have no idea what he's talking about. Absurdity!

*Kicks straw under my desk*

Ahem. Yes, well.

But seriously, I want in. Hook me up with the Lesbian Farm Money!  I will quit blogging, move to the country, and open up an organic guest ranch/farm in a state favorable to divorce, seeking to help queer women legally end their marriages to men more quickly than they are able to in their states of domicile.  Growing some soybeans and tomatoes to boot would be a nice supplement to the revenue stream. Might as well destroy some Real Marriages while I'm sucking the teat of Big Government!

Sneak Preview Of My New Life:




No comments: