Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Can you find the Hidden Image?

While wandering over to the Americans for Truth [sic] About Homosexuality website to see what they had to say about the gay marriages that are occurring in California, I came across this anti-gay article declaring that these marriages are "an illegal attack on the family."

Yipes!

Upon delving into the article a little further, and by that I mean gazing into the author's 3-D Optical Illusion tie and jacket, everything became clear: The article is really nothing more than a hot mess of boring old argumentum ad naziums, appeals to Biblical authority, and invented pseudo-history passing as legitimate, educated critique because the author slaps a "Dr" before his name.

I always get my hopes up that marriage defense arguments will turn out to be fascinating, or at least interesting. But alas, disappointed again.

Did I dry out my contacts for that?

No comments: